Do handicapped people dream that they are still handicapped?

For a example, if a person that's on a wheel has a dream, will he still be in a wheel chair inside his dream?

Yes because I dtram.how I am now, shy about my nationality, and in my dream I know what guns I have or dont.

Fir example if in the pawn shop, it wont be here if I'm dreaming I'm at home or needing one.

They could have Psychic powers like Baba Vanga

Some people do and some people don't.  And that goes for all kinds of disabilities also.  Don't forget that good dreams are like wishes come true.  But it would be perfectly normal for someone who is handicapped and has never walked to dream about what it would be like to walk.  Or he could have other types of dreams, in which walking was not an issue at all.  The only example that doesn't fall into this category is people who have been blind from birth.  The concept of color is hard for them to grasp, but they do in their own way. How would you explain "writing" to the blind?  I would say it is a form of communication, etc. Just try to put it into words and you will see how difficult it is.  But many handicapped people have many gifts to share with others, in many different ways!