B asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

Toe and foot numb, help please ?

I had left knee surgery 29 days ago. When I had that he also revised an ankle scar. Since then and it’s getting worse the top of my foot near my big toe is numb and tingling. It is like this all the time. Not just when I’m in my ankle brace. It also pops when I move it. It’s on the top not near the incision although the previous surgery did deal with the muscle that moves the big toe. What could this be. It hurts all the time and hurts to sleep with.  When I touch it, it’s numb and tingling.

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • Tavy

it is normal for an area to be numb after surgery, the nerves have been cut. The tingling means it is coming back to life. I had the same after a knee replacement. This can last for weeks. Are you taking painkillers?