Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How come you never see highly intelligent or successful people with purple or green hair and gauges and tattoos ?

There seems to be a strong inverse correlation between intelligence and tattoo placement and ear ring style and hair color. I’ve never once met an accomplished or intelligent person who wasn’t a successful music artist where that image was part of their business identity and persona who had green or pink or purple hair, over 10 tattoos, facial and neck and hand tattoos, and giant holes in their ears from gauging them 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Intelligent people are much more civilized, wiser, and smarter than the average ordinary person in society. Intelligent people do not conform or have a tribal mentality.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I would not generalize it, so far as hair color is concerned it is transitory, they have pink hair as a teenager and later do away with it. It is not permanent. Many more people now a days have tattoos than you think; it is not apparent because they are not in obvious places and some are very tiny.  People had stereotypes about long haired hippies too, most of them ended up working for the wall street and cut their hair short.... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you ever even seen a professional scientist. Many nowadays do. There's nothing that correlates intelligence and self expression. Success on the other hand maybe, because the stigma sets people back in the business world. Plus there are many forms of intelligence.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It just shows that everyone is different.

Me,I won't get any tattoos.

• 1 month ago

Intelligent & successful people are beyond all the do dads. A waste of time & a waste of money.  Intelligent & successful people are looking way far in advance to their goal.

I have always felt that a bunch of tattoos meant a lot of prison time.  Or a need to show off their bodies to show the tats.  They need something to make themselves stand out cause they don't have the mentality to rise above the mundane.  Brightly colored hair stands out.  They have to compensate the lack of education & stand out in some way.

Intelligent & successful people are on the move up the ladder, the others are stagnant.

• 1 month ago

My theory about tattoos is that they provide an instant individual identity to people who don't have any.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

"business identity and persona" wouldn't necessarily equate to intelligence. It might equate to a desire to accumulate wealth. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.