Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

I am afraid of getting coronavirus vaccines?

I do not want to get vaccinated against covid because covid vaccines are very dangerous and can kill. I don't want to die!! I want to avoid covid vaccination.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Unless you're a front line worker or health care provider in a long term care home, you probably don't need it. The people that died from taking that vaccine had underlying health issues. The doctor that died from it had low blood platelets and he had a stroke. If you're healthy, then all you should get are some side affects from the vaccine. 

So far it's up to you, if you want to get it or not. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do we say 'its up to you'? The tests although not certain at the moment, if they work like very other vaccine provide immunity, something we aren't prepared to risk at the moment due to our vulnerable people. Immunity protects everyone, just because someone 'doesn't die', doesn't mean they won't be out of work for 3 months or have CFS and depression afterwards for a prolonged period of time. By not getting the vaccine you're just prolonging everyone else's depression and anxiety and possibly causing more deaths yourself. Vaccines aren't dangerous, if you've ever put a nut or any other foreign object like a strawberry or ibuprofen in your mouth, you have risk of an allergic reaction, the same is with a vaccine or when you go and take that daily vitamin. Guess what though, if you have an allergic reaction in a medical centre - they spot it immediately and treat you, far more people will die of the virus (multiples of thousands) than those who will (if any at all) of the vaccine, and this will likely be in very poor areas with bad healthcare. You are FAR MORE likely to die from covid than you are a vaccine, and if you don't get the vaccine then expect the covid

• 1 month ago

many people are scared on this tyranny

• 1 month ago

Don't take the vaccine!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why wouldn't you want to become a GMO?

I'm probably not getting the shots either.

• 1 month ago

Trump rushed the process and the vaccine may contain ingredients that will turn you into a Trump supporter. 

Liberals will not have a way to deprogram you at that point. 

Hold off for 6-8 years for the Biden vaccine.  

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Coronavirus kills way, way more!  Don't believe everything the media tells you!

• 1 month ago

Fine your choice.

Source(s): Got vaccinated and still here
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only people who voted for Biden are getting the vaccine right now.

• 1 month ago

vAcCiNeS aRe SaFe

Yea, when they’ve been tested extensively for several years. Not some vaccine that was released in a hurry with no real testing. Do yourself a favor and avoid the vaccine, covid has a survival rate of 99.96% among those with no health problems anyway. It’s pointless to get vaccinated

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.