Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

florida is full of people going out partying in beaches  without masks and social distancing. are they intellectually deficient and retarded?

Update:

its sad that we have low iq imbeciles like them that exist in this world 

Update 2:

i hope we live in a future where people are much more educated and enlightened and inferior minded people like them just die off 

Update 3:

also even if we aren't being affected by covid-19, how do they have so much spare time not working?? while people up north live in rugged conditions where they can't afford to just be lazy out in the sun all day 

Update 4:

i think the warm southern tropical weather is actually contributing to it by making it worse because it gives people the desire to want to go out and in the sun and do nothing productive 

Update 5:

@lord troll. NO,  they are not thinking for themselves because they are buying into nonsense conspiracy theory bs that many trump cultist sheep buy into 

Update 6:

@david, you are ignorant and uneducated,  viruses spread in any climate. that is why aids came from africa 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No. They're actually very intelligent and able to think for themselves and see the coronavirus hoax as the overblown liberal control mechanism it is! 

• 2 months ago

No, they just know the fake pandemic is bull. Anyhow, flu like viruses don’t do well in warm climates.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, I would know because I live here..

• sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Plain stupid..............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They don't call Florida "God's Waiting Room" for nothing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Great question. My uncle sent me a text and it started with “ Greetings from mask free Florida” . Not sure why that seems like an appropriate greeting but its better to just go with it. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes they're conservatives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.