Should I leave my girlfriend?

We have been living together a year and a half. She has her kids I have mine. Total of 8 kids. Hers are older, 16, 13, 8, 3. Mine are 10, 9, 8, 5. I get mine 2 full weeks out of the month. She has hers all the time except 3 days out of the month. For a while her kids don’t care to have mine around. They complain about mine constantly and because they’re older she tends to take their side. She also seems a lot more stressed or bothered the weeks I have mine. She says we need a bigger home which maybe it’s true and I’m working on that but it’s almost a constant bothersome. The week my kids aren’t here, she does get on to hers about things but she’s a lot less stressed or bothered. I do everything to keep everyone happy and neutral but once her kids start getting bothered she’s upset or she’s just upset on her own! Should I just move out or is it normal behavior to have?

Bruh, that's too much drama, it won't work. Yes break it up quick. 

• T J

Leave her and the brats.

Leave.   First off,  eight kids.  You are going to have family strife pretty much constantly  She already takes her kids side so that probably is not going to change.    You should focus on your kids and stop shacking up,   that sets a bad example for all the kids.   Move out,   take care of your kids the two weeks a month you have them. 

It's common to have such problems like you described in a blended family. If you too love each other enough you can get through it because the children will eventually get big and move out if the house. I know it can be real hard at first for everyone to get used to everything and everyone but if you want to make it work you can. 

Of course your girlfriend is more stressed when your kids are around. That’s 4 more kids in the house in addition to her 4. I don’t know what the arrangements are in terms of housework and childcare, but you need to help take some of the stress off her. Anyone would go crazy in a small house with 8 kids! If you don’t think the relationship is gonna last, then move out. You shouldn’t put your kids through your relationship drama. But if you plan on making things work, you need to do something to create some peace and quiet in the house. You need to set some ground rules and make sure everyone has their space. It’s not fair to crowd the kids into a small space and not do anything to keep the peace. You also need to set some parenting rules, and make sure all the kids get treated the same. You can’t have one set of rules for your kids and another for hers. 

This sounds insane. No one's kids get the feeling of a real home and family. You two aren't wed and you aren't planning on a marriage and, instead, you're wondering if you should move out!  Did you move in with HER? What's the set up? It sounds crazy and temporary. 

first you should talk to her about it, if it continues to happen you should move out. as of now, it seems it’s not going to workout. 

You both seem very unstable  as now,