Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Did Tom Brady break COVID protocol with no mask on field with Drew Brees and family after game? Some teams have been penalized for similar?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Who cares? The protocols are more superstition than science.

• 1 month ago

Fine him 1 million the NFL  have let way to many fans attend the games the fans are clueless but the teams are greedy they will add to the 400 k deaths however the GB games are great they allow less then half those greedy KC  owners go to that game at your own risk how stupid do you have to be to attend those covid spreaders .

• 1 month ago

He probably did break protocol.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Had he broken any big rules, we'd have heard about it by now.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

These guys are tested all the time. Daily likely.

• Mier
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Tom Brady is a real man & a conservative he doesn’t do masks. He makes his own rules.

TB12 is a very intelligent man and not just some dumb jock. He thinks 2-3 steps ahead of the liberal media who hate him because he’s handsome, white and very successful. He never gives the media the answers they want to hear which is a negative response out of him. Simply put he knows how to play the game on and off the field. It’s what separates him from idiots like Lamar Jackson or Cam Newton.

I’m a 49ers guy myself but I’ve always admired Mr. Brady’s career from afar. He’s right there with Smokin Joe or even better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.