Anonymous

How can I become a stripper?

Looking for tips on becoming one, don't try dissuading me or anything like that because I'm not going to change my mind. So, what should I do, to become one?

thanks

Not all strippers become drug addicts and alcoholics

Favorite Answer

Go to any strip club and apply, which means give a private dance to the manager. The more attractive you are, the more expensive place you should choose. Post a picture and people will tell you which. If you aren't willing to be judged like that, you won't make it as a stripper.

Its a terrific career. Drug addiction & alcoholism is fun & games.