Anonymous

How am I supposed to get a job with no experience?

I've been struggling to get a job for 2 years now and I keep getting rejected from job offers. What can I do? I barely have any experience because nobody will hire me & I only have a high school diploma right now.

I have no clue what you're talking about. Don't answer unless you're going to be helpful

That's very rude of you and I never asked for your personal opinion, you're reported. Not to mention, I've already applied for dozens of entry-leveled jobs (Retail, customer-service, etc.) and I always get rejected no matter what I do. 

Nevermind, since you don't think I seem like "the dream employee", I won't do anything at all then. I'm sick of applying and putting in effort for nothing in return, not to mention I don't need to put up with people judging me over a minimum-waged job

What else can I do? I've tried everything I could.

Favorite Answer

You have not tried very hard.

There are a lot of jobs open for those with no experience. MacDonald's comes to mind. Not the greatest job in the world but it's a start. Besides, you don't exactly sound like the dream employee for a top job.