Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What should I even do now that she decided to break off the engagement due to the pandemic restrictions?

So my fiancee recently broke off the engagement due to the pandemic causing problems with my travel arrangements. Many countries are restricting and are suspending all commercial flights. I just found out that vietnam recently has suspended all air traffic and temporarily barred US citizens from entering because of the high infection rate here. Because of this, it is going to be a few years before I could even go over there. I'm guessing about 2 to 3 years. After years and years of them not being able to find someone for me, they finally found her 2 years ago and now this pandemic ruined it for me. I'm left with nothing now and I've thought about killing myself. What should I do now ??

pray. I know it feels like the end of the world but it's not....Also, if you love someone, you can't hold them accountable for something that they cannot control. Can you spend forever with someone who cannot be rational and consider the circumstance in which the other has been placed in? If anyone is willing to give up on a relationship for something minor, then are they worth giving your love to? Not judging, just something to think about.

1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up,

• i + i

"... What should I do now ?? " --  

What you always do, I guess: Wait a few days, and 

then post yet another version of your weird fantasy. 

not much you can do but marry her after the pandemic

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You do what you always do; post BS stories about how nothing that goes wrong in your life is ever your fault while sitting in your messy bedroom in your parent's house.

Why is that you always have this magical 2 year window when it comes to "finding a dirt poor vietnamese woman" who is willing to marry you?   

You have no idea how to interact with any woman that long.  

You'll say or do something that exposes your plans to make this woman work in your "tailor shop" while you refuse to get a job and reveal your immature obsession with elevator videos, vigilante justice, cross dressing and criminal record.   

Any one of those things would be enough to make a woman think twice before meeting you all of them combined guarantees that no woman is ever going to marry you.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a pathological liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

My brother has been unable to leave Viet Nam since April.  You didn't know the borders closed 9 months ago?  I guess your fiance is going to have to go back on line and find someone closer to Viet Nam.

What should you do about killing yourself?  Presuming you're an adult, it's your decision.  Does your fiance know she is thinking of marrying a suicidal person?