My lips after eating oatmeal?

After I eat oatmeal I get a thin weird film over my lips... not both of them, sometimes just one. And it doesn't hurt or anything it jus feels weird. It goes away eventually also. Just wondering if this is sort of an allergic reaction or if its normal

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.

i would ask your doctor about it

CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR NOW. My grammymeemaw had this same issue and she died of cancer. you mught be next....