Why is it so unseasonably cool today in Melbourne Australia? ?

Or is this more common than I think it is? I Am seeing Today’s weather is sunny and a high of    18 Celsius (64 degrees on the Fahrenheit scale) 

On Sunday Melbourne is showing a high of 36 Celsius, that’s MUCH hotter.

For mid January how come the high is so cool today?   I had no idea Antarctic fronts were this powerful on Victoria weather , or is this very unusual?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They say Melbourne can have all 4 seasons in one day.  Generally summer days that have unusually low temperatures are caused by cold air coming up from Antarctica and can give the South east of Australia a burst of cold weather for a couple days.

• 1 month ago

because thats weather for ya,its Unpredictable 

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The whole of Victoria seems to have been unseasonably cool this summer. I'm near The Grampians and we have had weeks of cool wind and coldish days about 17-19.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The Antartic blasts are very cold. South pole is colder than North pole.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

and Sydney it is called Global warming is a Hoax

• 1 month ago

it is called weather 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Unlike what the globalist propaganda claims the primary predictor of climate is sunspot activity which is unusually low at the moment.  

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause it gets cold anywheres

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So much for global warming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.