Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 1 month ago

Can i take my car to mexico during the pandemic ?

I am a u.s. citizen and want to travel to mexico in my vehicle . The restrictions that are in place at the border , is it for people coming into the usa or for people going into mexico as well . I havent seen anything saying that u.s. citizens can go into mexico in car , i have only been seeing that the restrictions are for people coming into usa 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

If you get in make sure you buy Mexican auto insurance before crossing the border.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

Mexico put a restriction on people coming from the US because we have the highest rate of COVID in the world. We are much more of a danger to them than they are to us. However, I do know a few people who have gone to Mexico. You should check the Mexican Embassy site for details. I can tell you that it's always been hard to take a car into and out of Mexico. You have to make sure you have the right insurance coverage, as car theft is a real possibility. Then coming back, they often take vehicles apart to make sure they're not smuggling drugs. It's really much better to fly in and rent a car. I know Americans who live in Mexico and won't drive there. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes but you might get stuck in Mexico if travel restrictions change

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I drove across in October with no issues. I go to Puerto Penasco a couple of times each year to go fishing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.