Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 1 month ago

Can i take my car to mexico during the pandemic ?

I am a u.s. citizen and want to travel to mexico in my vehicle . The restrictions that are in place at the border , is it for people coming into the usa or for people going into mexico as well . I havent seen anything saying that u.s. citizens can go into mexico in car , i have only been seeing that the restrictions are for people coming into usa 

If you get in make sure you buy Mexican auto insurance before crossing the border.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Mexico put a restriction on people coming from the US because we have the highest rate of COVID in the world. We are much more of a danger to them than they are to us. However, I do know a few people who have gone to Mexico. You should check the Mexican Embassy site for details. I can tell you that it's always been hard to take a car into and out of Mexico. You have to make sure you have the right insurance coverage, as car theft is a real possibility. Then coming back, they often take vehicles apart to make sure they're not smuggling drugs. It's really much better to fly in and rent a car. I know Americans who live in Mexico and won't drive there. 

Yes but you might get stuck in Mexico if travel restrictions change

I drove across in October with no issues. I go to Puerto Penasco a couple of times each year to go fishing.