? asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 2 months ago

What do you think of xbox one?

It’s just a tool for a job.

In this case it’s a tool for providing certain types of entertainment. There are many other types of entertainment I enjoy just as much or even more but using any games console for those would be as useless as trying to use a screwdriver to cut down a tree.

Different tools for different jobs. The xBox One is good at what it does, so is the screwdriver. But getting excited about an xBox One makes as much sense as getting excited about a screwdriver.

If you meant “Which is better, the xBox One or the PS4?” then they’re effectively as good as each other. If it wasn’t for the existence of exclusive titles on each platform then my choice would mostly depend upon which one had more of the titles I want to play.

• Olive

I never got into xbox or even had one. I grew up with Nintendo Nes and Nes 64