How would you like to see Donald Trump leave the White House?

He wants a red carpet and a military band playing as he gets into his helicopter to leave.

May I suggest instead of a military band, just one lone disabled vet in a wheelchair playing taps as he leaves and calling him a loser and a sucker?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Dragged while lying on the ground, after being tasered and handcuffed for fomenting treason, sedition, and insurrection

• 2 months ago

In a "Pouch.  Containment.  Remains.  Human.  One (1)."  Let that disabled vet play "The Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy of Company "B".  The demise of that vermin should be cause for great celebration across your land.     

• Bill
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Handcuffed in the back seat of a Ford Crown Victoria P71 police car.  I voted for the Republican candidate in every US Presidential election, starting with President Gerald Ford.  This is the first one I have been ashamed of.  This guy needs to go and never come back.  His fans need to understand that he isn't one of them and isn't looking out for them.  This is two elections in a row where I voted Republican while holding my nose.  I want to vote FOR someone next time, not vote against people like Clinton and Biden.     

• 2 months ago

He wanted a 'missile parade' to celebrate  his taking office.  Now he wants one to celebrate his leaving.

I think he should be walked out of the White House in handcuffs and into the back of a waiting police car.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Great idea.. as if the US wasn't close enough to civil war as it is. Perhaps you could have the inauguration theme for Biden, played by Gary Glitter while you're at it

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Fortunately, classier people than you are in charge.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.