Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Why do some people take racism so seriously?

Honestly, it doesn't bother me and i just ignore them and walk away. I am half Hispanic so i ran into a few people that made fun of me but i don't take them serisouly. Why are people taking racism so seriously?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I honestly don't. The word racist has been abused and misused so many times that I can't take any accusations of racism seriously. Its like the boy who cried wolf. Sooner or later misusing something makes it meaningless. In the past, people called witches when you didn't agree with them. Now the people are called racists when you don't agree with them. 20 or so years for now another label will be used. Racism is almost non-existent in the USA today. Everyone has equality.

• 2 months ago

It sounds like you don't understand what racism really is. Try applying for a job, or applying to your favorite college, or just trying to buy a house in the good part of town and being denied simply because of the color of your skin.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Race has proved an enduring way to divide and conquer the general public.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You sound very uneducated 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

take the blinders off, sonny...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.