Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why, in Yahoo Answers, 80% of users are for Biden?

Although Trump got 75M of votes, here in YA seems that 80% of users voted all for Biden.

If someone talk good about Trump, he/she got dozens and dozens of reverse thumbs. Viceversa, if someone talks good about Biden, he/she will have strong approval.

And again, even if Trump lost, he got 75M votes and the election was a heads up.

Do you have an answer for it?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because folks don't trust agent Orange and his evilness z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

Well, I don't believe that is really true.. however, there are a lot more for Biden because  the websites are all for Biden.. no one for Trump so they delete or erase anything Republicans have to say that they don't like.

• 1 month ago

because 50-60% of the users here, are the same 5% with multiple accounts. 

Hence it just seems like there's all these Trump supporters here, but in fact it's like the same 5 knucklehead republican trolls,  playing like 200 accounts.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd guess some right leaning persons have decided that all of big tech is against them and have abandoned pastimes like this for whatever they can find on Gab or Parler. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe because the 20% were losers. And 80% are tired of the T-Rump BS machine.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The short answer is trump's popularity has begun to plummet since he lost the election. His approval is the lowest ever right now. I noticed handful of trumpsters who dropped off right after the election ... good riddance ... they were so obnoxious. Remember trump <><><><> guy? ... sometimes he didn't even answer the inquiry lol, kids. 

Watch what happens when trump is no longer protected by the office. This is just the beginning.

• 1 month ago

Yahoo will delete answers they don't like.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The "people" who voted for the orange shitstain are typically too dumb to write, let alone use a computer.

• 1 month ago

The average age of Y!A users is very young.  I don't know whether this explains it though.  Of my friends, as many young people like Trump as Biden.  

• 1 month ago

No, the election wasn't a "heads up". Biden won my more than 7 million popular votes, and over 300 EC votes. It wasn't even close.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.