Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

The My Pillow guy keep telling Trump to declare Martial Law.  Do you think Trump will?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He would be really stupid if he tried..

• Sam
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, it would get Dump locked up.

• 2 months ago

There are very specific circumstances under which martial law can be declared, and "I lost the election" isn't one of them. the military won't follow an unlawful order, so even if he tried it, I doubt the military would act on it. 

But it's funny how many trump supporters STILL think that's what's going to happen.  Makes you wonder what they will pin their hopes to after the 20th.  

• 2 months ago

No. but he will be joining Trumps legal team for the impeachment . He'll have a display stand outside the capitol. And 50% off coupons for all republicans who don't vote to convict.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sadcat
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Of course he will!  When has a pillow salesman ever been wrong about the United States Constitution?

• 2 months ago

That guy invented the pillow. Until he came along, we all just had to sleep with our heads resting on docile porcupines, like the Flinstones. It was very uncomfortable at the best of times. People just don’t remember anymore. 

• 2 months ago

He cannot, even if he wanted; otherwise, he would have done it. Military brass have told him, they will not follow any lawful orders and Joe will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021. They did so in writing the day of the riot.  

• 2 months ago

I think if he was going to try that, he would have done it by now.  He only has two days left!

Originally, the reason he was going to declare martial law was to postpone the election (or cancel it altogether).  Once the election was over, and he'd lost, there was nothing to be gained by it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No but under the circumstances, that would justified given the pandemic and media's extreme, unprecedented bias and exploding influence. 

• 2 months ago

Yes. That's why he tricked Pelosi into calling the troops into DC.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.