Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Is it possible to stay on a steady daily dose of kratom and NOT build tolerance ?

Hi I tried kratom a few months ago I started with the green then some red , I found kratom to be amazing and I felt almost no social anxiety , however overtime I kept increasing the doses and at one point I was taking close to 20 g a day and the withdrawal was awful can’t imagine what real opiate withdrawal must be like ... is there a sustainable way to take kratom everyday and not build tolerance? Thanks !

Favorite Answer

I don’t have a whole lot of experience with Kratom, but I’ve been a heroin addict for many years. You will build a higher tolerance and you are addicted. That is not a sustainable solution for social anxiety. Unless you plan on being an addict for life, I suggest you find another way to deal with anxiety. Trust me when I say that this is not a good way to live. 

No kratom is an opioid it affects the same centers of the brain as if it was an opium poppy. It's a drug it's not made to be eaten every single day. If you're taking 20 g a day you have become quite a drug addict. It's time to get off of it.