Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Can an astroger tell me when will I get married?

5 11 84 

2:46 am 

Elmhurst queens. NY

Favorite Answer

They would need the locationEDIT: I can't find anything that indicates marriage any time soon.  Sorry.I stopped reading charts a while ago because of questions like this.  Even if I would tell people this or that is a really good time to meet Mr Wonderful, they would stay at home waiting for him to knock on the door. It doesn't work that way. You have to get out.  Yeah, I know, with so much locked down that is easier said than done.  I can't help that, but it's up to you to create the situation where you might meet somebody that will result in a marriage.  The astrology can only time it.I did a quick look at your natal and progressed charts. I didn't see it.  It might still be there, but ultimately it's up to you. 

Well a realization for getting a partner is,deep and that would lead you to the right track to get connected to your partner within one or two years.

Source(s): Nityaloves 🙏

Astrology is about as reliable as a toy “magic 8 ball.” You might as well just ask the 8 ball if you’ll get married.

You had an opportunity three years ago but missed it. Go and find a pro astroger.

• Ron

Well, technically, they can tell you anything. But what they will tell you is usually vague enough that it might be true -- that's how it works