Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

There is a dish that looks like a cake that is dressed like a cake but isnt cake its brunch dish. does anyone know what this dish is called?

I dont recall the name but I would like to make this dish if anyone knows what it might be

Update:

its more of a brunch/lunch/ dinner meal not a dessert

Update 2:

it isnt sweet by any means 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Meatloaf, perhaps.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like a frittata. 

• Alpha
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your description is kind of vague. There are many cake-like dishes that are not eaten as desserts such as French souflles, German meat cakes, crab cakes, or Chinese fish and pork cakes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If its a savoury 'brunch' dish, maybe it could be a 'Fritatta', a deep omelette with veggies, cheese, herbs in it.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago
  • Pithivier? They can be sweet or savory. Not my picture (wish it was 😉)

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

The only thing I can think of would be a savoury crepe cake. If you google that you will get plenty of recipes with pictures so that you can see if that is what you were thinking of or not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sausage cake?

There are lots of brunch dishes that use pastry such as quiches and savory tarts. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Is it savory or sweet? What is it made of? Can you give anymore detail?

Update:

Was it a quiche? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.