Project asked in PetsFish · 2 months ago

What kind of Peacock Bass is this?

Its my first time to purchase a peacock bass from my local community pet store! The community pet store has many specie available including Cichla monoculus, temensis, piquiti, melanae, orinoco and kelberi around the same size of 6-7cm in length. 

I liked one in particular. The store staff said it was a Temensis but a store visitor insisted it looked like an orinoco. I was baffled as all of them looked quite the same almost indistinguishable. They were in separated tanks though.

Tsar Nicolas 2nd was stopping the antichrist from coming to power. Once the tsar was removed, 70 million people in his country died in gulags or by disease or by famine or by shooting squads. Since 1917, antichrist's kingdom (worldwide communism) is building up. Soon WW3 will happen in order to ban religion; antichrist will claim that only he can make peace on the earth; deceived people will believe him (very sad story indeed).

Source(s): To break any curse, pray the Psalm "the LORD is my light and my salvation" 40 times per day for 40 consecutive days (that's 1600 times in total). Once the curse is broken, pray that Psalm three times daily (saint Pelageya of Ryazan promised this would keep witchcraft away from you). Sleep paralysis is caused by demons; demons never do good; sleep paralysis is stopped if you pray to Jesus, Theotokos Virgin Mary, saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov or someone on their level. Jesus is Creator; Virgin Mary is His Mother; Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov is His angel.