How do I get the degrees notation on my computer keyboard?

I'm looking for the little circle to indicate latitude and longitude.


I should have specified that I'm using a Windows computer.

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    You might try holding Alt key and type 248, or Alt 0176. I get ° and °.

  • 1 month ago

    Alt 248. ° Hey, it worked! Thanks.

  • 1 month ago

    Macintosh, it is option-0 (zero)

    worse case, copy and past from another document, like this one


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.