Are you eager to have the coronavirus vaccination offered in your area and for your age group or are you wary of something so new?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Frankly I haven't decided yet.  I'm retired, so I don't have the necessity to go out too much.  

What really bothers me is that both the US vaccines are tested on human fetal cell lines.  They don't contain human cells, so that helps, but it still makes me queasy.  I definitely wouldn't take a vaccine with human fetal cell lines in it.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Couldn't care less about this over hyped virus honestly z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Emdog
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'm an American living in Thailand. Called embassy last week asking when will we get the shots, pointing out president said ALL Americans would get it for free. Embassy and state department said "no plans to provide vaccine & we should depend on local resources". There are 5-9 million US expats but we are lower than whale spit when it comes to US considering us important, except for making sure we pay our taxes. Maybe Thailand will get sinovac, but we'd be at end of list (as it should be)

• 2 months ago

I received a text Saturday 5.30pm inviting me to attend Wilson Hospital the next day, Sunday, to have vaccine which I did. Excellent service keep it going NHS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No to neither, I will wait until its my turn, I am not in a hurry.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I trust my doctor on this.  We will be getting it but not right away as my husband is having surgery next week and again the end of February.  We have to wait until his immunity is built back up.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm British.  I don't want to catch this awful virus but I am very wary of something rushed into production so quickly.  At the moment I am going outdoors only when absolutely necessary. My children collect everything that I need - from my urgent medications to a packet of my favourite sweets.  I also leave them to do my banking etc. If this goes on much longer I will have forgotten how to do these things for myself.

• 2 months ago

I will gladly take it  when offered.  

• Jeremy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I'll be biding my time and not volunteering to be a guinea pig for something rushed into production. 

• Craig
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

When my turn comes I will probably get the vaccination.  It might have repercussions, but unless there is some particular warning sign for the type of vaccine they offer me, I figure I only have a small fraction of my lifespan ahead of me.  I'd rather gamble on enjoying what's left (spending money in restaurants and movies without a mask) with the losing outcome being that I'll be debilitated/dead and miss out on the same limited span of years.  It's a limited loss.  I'll go for the un-guaranteed gain.  That's better than enduring an economic depression and the political turmoil that would produce, plus wearing a mask for the rest of my life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.