Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Trump supporters: how many people were involved in "stealing the election"?

Can you estimate the resources and personnel needed to carry out a nationwide election fraud?  Sure, there's only the "battleground states", but the voting in those states was statistically consistent with the voting nation-wide.

So, when some of these people finally come forward under oath and possible penalty of perjury, we all will see the truth and impeach Biden and Harris?  We can all look forward to that great day?

Update:

It's not "counties" that matter, it's the vote totals for a whole state --- tens of thousands of Biden ballots have to be brought in illegally and counted, or tens of thousands of Trump votes discarded, in each of several states.  That's just to win the electoral college.  The popular vote win by Biden was over 7 million votes nationwide, in more than 50 separate elections.

Vote re-count in Georgia was done by hand from paper ballots --- not machines involved.

Update 2:

"Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead."

6 Answers

Relevance
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm going to piggyback a question on your question,, I've presented this many times and as of yet none of the "Trump won" crowd has even attempted to present an answer,,

Trump is the only president in U.S. history to never manage a majority approval his entire time in office,,, not once did he ever get a 50% or better approval, for the most part he barely managed a 40% approval,,, so someone tell me how the most unpopular, despised person ever to sit in the Oval Office could win an election,,, by a landslide no less to hear the Trumpees tell it.

Are we to believe that on election day all those people that waited four years for the time when they could vote him out of office suddenly had a change of heart,,, that while standing in the voting booth they suddenly thought "You know, I've waited all this time to vote against Trump but what the hell, I think I'll vote for him".

There was an attempt to steal the election, and that attempt was by Trump and he's been using his minions to do it, and he almost got away with it because the Trumpees are too fvcking stupid to realize they're being played.

• 3 months ago

Your assertions are not true.

Yes, there are battleground states but you do not need to win all the counties. You only need to win one county in each of about six states to throw a US election. You just rig the most populous county.

From memory, Biden won over 400 counties, Obama in a previous election won around 800 while Trump won nearly 2,500.

So it is a bit like the MSM which is owned in large part by 6 companies. So you get to 6 people and you control the media. To swing an election you need to swing as few as 6 counties.

They tried rigging the voting machines by counting every Biden vote as 1‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌¼ votes and every Trump vote as ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌¾ of a vote but as Trump won about 75% of all the votes cast even that algorithm was not enough.

So they shut down the swing states, added in enough fake votes for Biden to catch up then reset their algorithm to ensure that the lead was maintained.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

if there was massive widespread election fraud that had to involve hundreds if not thousands of people

why is there is no trace of it, there should be a shred of evidence

Moscow Mitch won

in fact how did any Republican win

who was behind it, since Biden is too demented and senile to carry it out according to you

How do you procure hundreds of unfolded ballots since each ballot is accounted for and sneak them in

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

easy the 74m that voted against the 72m who voted from trump

• 3 months ago

Enough to scan suitcases full of unfolded mail-in ballots with only Bid n checked in Philly, Detroit, and Atlanta.  I'd say 5 or 6 people in each city could do it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

they shut down the counting for several hours and hauled in 'special ballots' .. all it would take is a fairly small team supported by insider dems .. every one of you dishonest shmucks would welcome that and look the other way just like you did ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.