what company is my brother telling me?

there are so many things I don't understand. My brother is telling me that I can start the business and get a loan from government. I don't know what to do. I mean.. there are so many companies that I don't know what they do. how do people make money at office? 

You seem very confused about what you want to do and what kind of career path you'd like to follow. I'd strongly suggest you don't take advice from family or friends, and instead spend some time thinking by yourself about what you would like to do.

Is there anything you are passionate about? Have you considered going to school? (I don't know your age, but you are never too old for this.) Do you want to start a business? Or Is a job just a means to make money for you, and you are really just comfortable doing anything? (It is fine if this is true. I consider it true about myself.)

Have a look into "Career Counselling". Google this and see if there is anyone in your area who can help you by talking to you about your thoughts and what you would like to do. And good luck!

If you don't know what to do, or what you want, then you aren't going to be able to get a business loan. The only way anyone is going to give you a business loan is if you have a business plan with market analysis, projections, and a detailed plan for your business growth.

You are in no way capable of starting a business at this point. 

People make money because they do what someone else doesn't want to do or what someone else can't do.  You probably should not start a business if you have no idea what most businesses do. 

• fcas80

Most people are employees of a company and earn a salary by doing the tasks they are hired for.

Some people do start and own their own businesses.  But without a lot of money to start and a business plan, would you loan someone with no money, no plan, and no business experience a large amount of money?  Neither will the government.

Your brother is full of crap. 99.9% of people cannot get loans from the government to start a business.

People make money in an office by completing the tasks they are given to do.  If the office has 20 letters that must be typed and mailed daily...someone gets paid to do that.  If the office needs someone to sell 1,000 boxes to a customer, someone gets paid to do that, too.  And someone gets paid to make certain everyone else gets paid.

So, please take a couple of business courses at your community college or at least get a couple of college level business books and read them.  Visit a site like Excellence-Success and read everything there.  Once you have more information - you will understand about companies.