If you are taking Colloidal Silver will that affect you if you get a CT scan? ?

Colloidal Silver is a common homeopathic treatment many people use for a variety of different illnesses. Colloidal silver is water with silver particles in it. Since you can't wear metal during a CT scan would ingesting affect the CT scan as well?

• Sky

If you are taking colloidal silver you are a moron.  It does nothing but turn the skin blue if you take enough of it.

It won't show up, but if you take it for a long time your skin can turn blue. 

• Gary K

I doubt it. But you're wasting your time taking it- consuming colloidal silver has no proven health benefits, no plausible mechanism of action, and it is not risk free. Also, it is not homeopathic. 

• Nicey8

I do not think it will affect the CT scan. The colloidal silver is too low in concentration and it is excreted by the digestive and renal system hours after it is taken.

We all need a Savior who gives peace in this covid times. When one is sick, one can call to God who delights to heal. Jesus Christ is still the best healer. I have witnessed miracles in a church in my city.

Peace be unto You.

You need to contact the CT clinic in advance. Depending on the location of the scan, you may need to stop with the colloidal silver for a couple of weeks.