Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

Why random stupid men add me at facebook?

They are completely strangers

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

well there no way you being added to their face book first place only thing is if your account got hacked already and being use by unknown person who adding alot of men onto your profile without you not finding about it. it better you change your password by using a strong password with using big cap letter with lower caps word, numbers then after you do that you want to go to your friends list and click on these men users names that use as their facebook users names on their facebook and click unfriend then that means you wont have them as friends anymore. make sure you go to your settlings page and exchange your profile on private and include your email  address and photos on private only can change it only if you want to share with your real friends that you known . never accept or add strangers to be your new friends . the reason is that how strangers hack your account steal your informations to make a fake account by using your informations to trick people that your account was hacked  and that you remade new one. if these mens keep sending messages to you on facebook . you can send report to facebook and telling them these random men you dont know is trying to get to you by sending and ect to you want to be left alone. more likely being in danger .they will take  things serousliy take care of it for you. sound more sound like these men are after younger girls for sex offenders . 

• 1 month ago

They either think you're hot, like what you're saying, don't like what you're saying, or all of the above. Btw, I'm a guy and I think the first reason would probably be the most common between them. 

• 1 month ago

They’re creepy and if you don’t know them, block them

• 1 month ago

u look gud idk ask them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ok, then make it private mode, so that no one can send you a friend request. 

• 1 month ago

Because you're dozy enough to not have adjusted your privacy settings so that only "friends of friends" can add you?

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

um...are you hot? then that's probably why.

guys tend to be pretty shallow. not ALL guys, but you know.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They may think your Cute or they may be looking to Increase there Friend Count 

Just don't Accept there Friend Request if your not interested and Mark it as Spam and it will go away 

• 2 months ago

What makes YOU believe that they're stupid?  Do you know any of them?  Of course not, YOU are just being silly.

They Add you because they think they're 'in with a chance'.

Edit: I notice that some clown who, OBVIOUSLY, know little to nothing about human behaviour is offering thumbs down.  I pity that person's lack of intelligence and/or understanding.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.