What are your thoughts on Twitter suspending Republican Marjorie Taylor's account forever?

Well deserved?

Favorite Answer

The woman is unhinged and dangerous. I understand she was suspended for only 12 hours for tweeting "I encourage all Americans, not just the 75 million people who voted for President Trump, to mobilize and make your voices heard in opposition to these attacks on our liberties." but she deserves a permanent ban for her persistent inflamatory and misleading tweets.

• Gary

Twitter and all the other politically biased big tech companies and the alphabet MSM owned and operated by the ultra-wealthy LIEberal left socialist demoCROOK supporters have signed they're own business and income death warrants by using they're platforms for suppressing opposing political opinions! The funny thing is if the roles were reversed and the demoCROOKS were the ones getting suppressed these same people would be raising LLEH for others doing the very same thing to THEM as they're doing to us! Would they ban people because of the color of they're skin, they're sex, sexual orientation, hair color, religion not only no but LLEH NO!!! BUT they feel justified in banning people because of or for expressing they're opposing political beliefs and this is just as unacceptable as banning people for being BLACK or expressing they're opposition to being persecuted for being BLACK and are guilty of doing the VERY SAME THING THEY CLAIM TO VEHEMENTLY OPPOSE!! I'm so glad I personally REFUSE to use or be abused by ANY social media platform(s) and be REQUIRED by them to support what THEY DEMAND I support and stifle MY opposing views on ANYTHING because I REFUSE to be BULLIED into changing my personal views by ANYONE for ANY reason!!

I don’t use Twitter.  Or Facebook.  Neither should anyone else who believes in individual liberties and freedoms.

If a private business abuses their freedoms  to deny service to someone based on race, I don’t support them.  Same for denying someone based on political beliefs.

• sam

Great.............

Why do you lie instead of dealing with the facts? Too boring? 

"There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle."  -Chopra

Its rediculous!!! She's a GOP lawmaker!

Twitter just stooped to the level of children playing "you're not in my club" games in elementary school.

I heard it was temp suspended, and not terminated. I am fine with either. 

==========

Twitter announced Sunday it had suspended the account of freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for 12 hours.

The Republican’s last post to the site was a video in which she continued to allege debunked and unfounded conspiracy theories about widespread voter fraud in her home state of Georgia. Twitter flagged the post with a warning and blocked users from liking or commenting on the post.

In another post earlier in the day, Greene attacked Gabriel Sterling, Georgia's voter system implementation manager, spreading a false claim about alleged corruption from Dominion voting machines.

"Morons like you are responsible for losing GA’s 2 Republican Senate seats," Greene said. The post was again flagged by Twitter for spreading misinformation.

twitter has never used me for profit, so i cannot threaten to not use something that is worthless to me...frankly I thought it was the My Space of the '10's Trump singly handed saved that nonsense, and you know it, looks like they will need money soon...

• L.F.

I've noticed that people with the ☑️had one set of rules from the rest of us. I'm glad Twitter stopped making exceptions for them. Everyone should be following the same terms of service.

• Kevin

Twitter is done.  Everyone is leaving.