Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What do you think of people who color their hair pink, purple, green, or blue?

• L

Lots of things - in my experience I have found the two most common are that they were bored with their looks or they have low self-esteem.

They are Free-spirited.

Why is this under global warming?

• KTJoe

Like being different from the norm an escape of sort. Be they young or old. 

Our state senator is 78 years old with purple hair.  Everybody laughs at her.

• Rick

fine by me ........................

• JimZ

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  If the girl is good looking anyway, she can probably get away with more.  I have seen women that died their hair and it made them look like aliens or dolls and I have seen others where it made them look amazing and cool.  

• ron h

If I was 15, I'd probably do that. But right now I'd look like a complete dork. 

• chorle

I think it is cool and am very temped when I retire or get a job that having a military look is not expected, I want to go all Rainbow Dash and have at least three colors in my hair

I think there are not good on beauty