Is this ok for my 13 son?

So I went to Walgreens today with my 13 year old son and he is very shy and has asperger's so I keep an eye out for his safety 1st, When entering the store my son saw one other 13 year old girl who was barefoot and her mother was buying her a lot of things there, anyway, I am assuming my son has a crush on her, they go to the same school and the whole time he was in the checkout line we were behind them and my son had an erection from staring at her behind, Later my son came on and out of nowhere, took off his shoes and socks, which he never does and I asked him if it had something to do with the girl in Walgreens and he got furious and went outside barefoot I told him to come back in because I don't allow my son outside barefoot anyway, he threw a tantrum and I picked him up and bringed him back inside, he cried all night. I am wondering where this stems from or is this just part of his autism?

He's 13, a boy hitting puberty and he saw a girl. Of course this would happen. He has aspbergers, he isn't dead. 

dont go to walmart............

Bringed him? And we're to believe an adult wrote this?