How do abusive men find women?

I've been wondering what makes abusive men find women who put up with it. Do they target a certain type? Are women drawn to them? Do they become abusive over time or were they already that way?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In many cases both the abuser and the abused learned as children that abuse is acceptable. 

• 1 month ago

They look for someone that doesn't get it; some one they can mold; someone with low self-esteem. They're predators, who know exactly what they are looking for; that you can take to  the bank.

Abusive behavior is not only done with the hand; it is done with the mind as well; the mind is the most subtle often not easily detected. Where as, physical abuse is easily detected. 

• Iampro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

1. They target insecure women who don't know what a healthy relationship looks like. 

2. They fake being good for the first few weeks/months until they've convinced the woman that she's in love and can't get better than him. 

• 1 month ago

ohhhoho...  You don't wanna know, fella...  No one said the redpill is a pleasant one to swallow 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am abusive and I've never find woman. The last told me that she can't take care of me. (But maybe she refused me because I regarded her only as a comrade.)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Abusive men search for stupid and naive women which they can manipulate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.