How do abusive men find women?
I've been wondering what makes abusive men find women who put up with it. Do they target a certain type? Are women drawn to them? Do they become abusive over time or were they already that way?
- FoofaLv 71 month ago
In many cases both the abuser and the abused learned as children that abuse is acceptable.
- 1 month ago
They look for someone that doesn't get it; some one they can mold; someone with low self-esteem. They're predators, who know exactly what they are looking for; that you can take to the bank.
Abusive behavior is not only done with the hand; it is done with the mind as well; the mind is the most subtle often not easily detected. Where as, physical abuse is easily detected.
- IamproLv 71 month ago
1. They target insecure women who don't know what a healthy relationship looks like.
2. They fake being good for the first few weeks/months until they've convinced the woman that she's in love and can't get better than him.
- Cul-De-Sac777Lv 41 month ago
ohhhoho... You don't wanna know, fella... No one said the redpill is a pleasant one to swallow
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Michal SychraLv 71 month ago
I am abusive and I've never find woman. The last told me that she can't take care of me. (But maybe she refused me because I regarded her only as a comrade.)
- Anonymous1 month ago
Abusive men search for stupid and naive women which they can manipulate.