john asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Why do I get so emotional at night?

So this is weird but I’m 15 (I don’t know if that matters or not) but lately I’ve been getting really sad at night because I’m always thinking about when I was younger and how I miss my old life when I was younger. I’ve never experienced this before

• Nicey8

Songwriters may compose at night because they are more inspired and emotional.

When night comes and our bodies get fatigued, it is easy to have emotions overwhelm us. Try to focus on the current blessings you have instead of the hurts.

I am not sure whether you are depressed. We need to move on in teenage and adult years. There is still a future for you. Try to listen to music, keep yourself occupied with something at night.

If you are open, God can heal you. Listen to soothing Christian music here in youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpKllW86iG8

Youtube thumbnail

&t=1630s

I empathise with you and I send you a little of my concern for you.

It seems as our daily and past memories concentrate at night when we  have more time to visit the past memories. Go to www.psychologytoday.org and click on Today then click on See All. There may be 100 topics that offer answers concerning our lives. Good Luck.

• angie

You're in a developmental transition age-wise that takes your hormones for a ride and your emotions get dragged along. Night is when things slow down and we have time to think. That's all, it will phase out over time.