Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

What's with all the Pisces bashing lately?

They aren't the worse water sign. Cancers are crazier and Scorpios are more manipulative. 

Favorite Answer

It is not bashing. Every sign has their bad and good traits. I do not feel offended and no not proud of you saying that my sign is manipulative. It is probably true. I know that when I agreed that pisces are weak (pathetic) it is true. I am not trying to bash them. But Pisces after Pisces every single one of them are and everyone of them would say Im not weak! Bahahaha! That's like scorpio's crying Im not manipulative or cancers saying I'm not crazy! But we are not! We are probably like... Yes, okay, or maybe we are. But what is said about pisces they reject like big crybabies or act like a VICTIM (infamous pisces move). Never crossed your mind that it's not bashing and its just true! There's nothing wrong with it it is just their challenge in life. 

Pisces get a backbone!!! Denying you dont got one doesnt mean you have one!!!

• typical , i'm a pisces and they always hate us lmao

i love all the water element zodiacs

• Janet

Why are you bashing Cancers and Scorpios?  If you can answer that question, then you will know why some people are bashing Pisces.

Only here. You can bash my sign all you want, I'll even help.

Probably they have been butt hurt by Pisces 

I think you right!