Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

could coca cola be doing this?

i drink lots and lots of coca cola and after I drink it, I get a horrible tummy ache. Could the soda be causing it?

i drink it everyday all day too

even when I eat with coke, i get tummy ache

thank you all

it is not

• A
    Favorite Answer

Yes, soda is terrible for you. You really should stop drinking it so much. Personally, I think soda is disgusting. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and upsets my stomach. It’s basically carbonated water loaded with corn syrup and artificial flavors. Nothing about that will make your stomach feel good. Carbonated drinks tend to cause painful gas, and the acidity of coke and the chemicals will irritate your stomach even more. I’ve never tried it, but I heard that if you drop a battery in coke, it will disintegrate after a while. I don’t know if it’s just a rumor or the truth, but I’d be hesitant to drink anything that could disintegrate a battery. Imagine what it’s doing to your teeth and stomach lining. You really shouldn’t drink things that make you feel sick. Stick with water. 

• Olive

Yea its the carbonation that causes air in stomach making it upset. Coke is very carbonated

Yes, it's the effect of coca-cola. Don't drink too many, it will gain your weight. 

Yeah, dark pops like coke, and really just pop in general, are not good for the human body, especially in large consumptions. Drink more water, or juice that's not from concentrate. 

YA THINK?

.....

• Ben

Yes, you need to drink it in moderation.

Anytime one drinks anything on an empty stomach they are prone to a 'stomach ache.' 

Yes. I sometimes get a stomach ache after drinking carbonated water.