Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

could coca cola be doing this?

i drink lots and lots of coca cola and after I drink it, I get a horrible tummy ache. Could the soda be causing it?

Update:

i drink it everyday all day too

Update 2:

even when I eat with coke, i get tummy ache

Update 3:

thank you all

Update 4:

it is not

8 Answers

Relevance
  • A
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, soda is terrible for you. You really should stop drinking it so much. Personally, I think soda is disgusting. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and upsets my stomach. It’s basically carbonated water loaded with corn syrup and artificial flavors. Nothing about that will make your stomach feel good. Carbonated drinks tend to cause painful gas, and the acidity of coke and the chemicals will irritate your stomach even more. I’ve never tried it, but I heard that if you drop a battery in coke, it will disintegrate after a while. I don’t know if it’s just a rumor or the truth, but I’d be hesitant to drink anything that could disintegrate a battery. Imagine what it’s doing to your teeth and stomach lining. You really shouldn’t drink things that make you feel sick. Stick with water. 

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yea its the carbonation that causes air in stomach making it upset. Coke is very carbonated

• 2 months ago

Yes, it's the effect of coca-cola. Don't drink too many, it will gain your weight. 

• 2 months ago

Yeah, dark pops like coke, and really just pop in general, are not good for the human body, especially in large consumptions. Drink more water, or juice that's not from concentrate. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

YA THINK?

• Ben
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, you need to drink it in moderation.

• 2 months ago

Anytime one drinks anything on an empty stomach they are prone to a 'stomach ache.' 

• 2 months ago

Yes. I sometimes get a stomach ache after drinking carbonated water. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.