Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My ex girlfriend’s roommate moved in with me?

She moved in at the beginning of the month and my ex said it was okay with her. I needed a roommate and it was her that offered and I’m just unsure of her intentions. It is platonic, but I’m wondering if there is something more?  She is friends with my ex still- but agrees my ex girlfriend is in the wrong.  I don’t want to make a move if I’m making a mistake reading this situation- I would not say she is flirtatious with me but her body language is confusingly sending signals of interest often

Just because your roommate thinks your ex girlfriend was in the wrong, it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you.  If and when she does, she will let you know, i'm sure.  Don't screw this up and make a move if you need someone there to help with expenses.  

I’m the person who posted... I do like her a lot... I would want a relationship and I would take her very seriously- she is a wonderful person whom I respect and admire, I am wondering if she feels the same or is shy or if she is interested but doesn’t want to cause problems with my ex or is just not interested at all and her body language is good cause she feels comfortable as my friend only

• OTTO

If you like her and want to have a romantic relationship, then do it and deal with the consequences later. But is this really someone you want to become deeply involved with? Sex creates bonding in undamaged people. Do you want to bond with her? I would guess she wants you as her man. Do you want to be her man?

Ok having sex with a roommate can become aukward.

Just ahead up.

Is she paying rent to you?

Go ahead and pork her, but be prepared to take on the bills yourself lol. Unless she's not like that.