Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Dream I was trying to defuse a bomb, then watched the ceiling blow up?

It was weird, first this guy on a tractor wanted me to put two pieces of wood in a spot, but we had to find some, then macguiver was climbing through ceiling pipes to read the panel but we didnt know the code and he said "jump"!! So I did and landed.

Then the narrator was saying how "you are about to see the stars, amd the sky, maybe for the first time".

Then I slowly watched the ceiling in the theater being blown up and gone without falling debre.

Then I woke up.

• Shiloh

This dream can be interpreted  two ways:

One, you were watching an action movie and your brain is doing its normal job of processing information. Check and see what you were doing the day of the dream or prior to it.

Two, you're in some tricky life situation where things can go very wrong, very fast. If you are in such a situation, try and extradite yourself from it. If you don't,  as the dream shows,  whatever's going on will blow up in your face.