Bartenders; are bar fights common? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

I worked as a bar tender for just a month at my aunts restaurant because the former one left due to so many bar fights happening.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

Think it depends on where the pub is and who the patrons are. A bar in a city centre of where there is a lot of night life would have more fights than say, a bar in a quiet suburb where everyone knows each other. 

• 1 month ago

I worked as a bar tender for just a month at my aunts restaurant because the former one left due to so many bar fights happening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D50
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'm sure it mostly depends on the bar and its regulars. If they're the type of guys who take offense easily and are looking for trouble there will be many fights. If it's a bar that caters to older people with more money probably fewer.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're not really rare nor common in all actuality zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Back in the 1980's I needed a job, and applied for one tending bar.  I was hired over the phone to work in a biker bar when I told them I was 6'8" and 270lbs. On my first night there was a fight. I cleared the bar with a baseball bat and demanded who wanted to take me on? That fight ended immediately. The only subsequent fights I had were not the regulars, and usually the regulars would break it up for me. 

• 2 months ago

It's the bus, except 99% (rather than the 77% on the bus) are drunk or on drugs. Plus low-value genes are in competition for the attention of high value genes. Only the ghetto stands as one step lower than the human animal in that position other than the zoo. Poop will be thrown. 

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I worked as a bar tender for just a month at my aunts restaurant because the former one left due to so many bar fights happening.I have seen it many times.We were trained to handle it and then call the police asap.We had no tolerance at all for physical  fights there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.