Florine asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My dad drives too fast?

I used to not notice it that much, but since I am learning how to drive myself, this made me realize it more for some reason. My mom sometimes tells him to slow down and he does and apologizes (my dad never yells back or anything), but then he keeps driving fast.. he knows this is a problem, but he still has the habit of driving fast anyway? would it be bad to tell him that I care about him and that I worry about him driving (on his own, not just with me), or should I talk to my mom and let her handle it? thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will consider them, but I'd prefer not getting the same answer from what looks like the same account. :)

i would just tell the dmv about it

• Carmen

A wise person usually sees possible danger and protects themselves try to tell him that or tell him dad can you drive so we arrive alive please. Be respectful calm and pray he listens and remember other people lives is in his hands he should value more. 

if he wont listen to you talk to the dmv about it