George
George asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Do you prefer Pierce Brosnan James Bond or Timothy Dalton James Bond?

• Olive
    Favorite Answer

If any I prefer is Sean Connery

I go by what James Bond movie it is it does not matter who play the role some 007 movies are better than others.

Definitely Brosnan as Bond. Dalton is better in other roles. Even Sean Connery said so.

• Hayley

Pierce Brosnan is my favorite in that list. 

Timothy Dalton was the best Bond. Normally, I'm the only one who picks him. He was the first Bond who had a slightly mean disposition. Daniel Craig was too angry at times. Dalton was voted as the Bond closest to the novel version of 007. Sadly, the producers really wanted Pierce Brosnan after Roger Moore, but settled on Dalton. He wasn't really given a chance to succeed. It's like they waiting to refresh the whole 007 franchise when Brosnan took over. Dalton wasn't given the same special treatment. But, he was still outstanding with what he was given to work with. He was the first Bond with an edge to him. He was a thinking Bond too. I miss Timothy Dalton as James Bond.  

• Mike W

If it's only between Dalton and Brosnan, it's Dalton.  His portrayal of James Bond seemed to be more developed and more rounded than that of Brosnan.  

Between the two I prefer Dalton.  

I'm a fan of the original books and think Dalton reflects the colder, harder-edged Bond that Ian Fleming envisioned.

Timothy Dalton for sure. I wished he did 7 movies or at least 5.

Did you know he was asked to do more but said no?

Brosnan was okay, but did a couple lousy movies like craig.

Dalton is a copy of the novel's imo, but Sean is the best, then Moore after Dalton.

I almost think Dalton is better than Sean Connery to be honest.

I don't picture 007 as this tall brute or rough brawler that's why.

Sean looks like he could beat some one's @as, Timothy no, but can win fights being clever.

I realize I'm giving them ideas now.

I do not care for "woke" bond now, or feminism since Brosnan.

Barry Nelson...the first and the best

Pierce Brosnan......