Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If you couldn't leave your house for 1 year to win $1 Million... would you do it?

• F

I hardly did last year and this year looks to be going the sane way, so yes.

Sure, but I wouldn't be able to not leave my house hun.

That would be the easiest million dollars ever.

Yes, I think it would be worth that.

•  Since March of 2020 I haven't left my property and my business has grossed a rather substantial amount of money (not &1 Million though). And my Government is contemplating an even longer period.

I would've jumped at the chance if I was younger. Now that I'm older and going through many health problems, I would be devastated if I had to goto the ER on day 360 or something.

Omg, as an introvert with social anxiety, that would be the easiest thing to do and to be given a million for it, would be a dream come true. 

• John

Definitely.       Is that the only rule ?    In that case I'd pay someone $50,000 to go shopping for me 50 times over the year

Easiest $1 million that I ever made.  How about you had to live on a sailboat for a year ?  About the same thing.

No I don’t think I would. That would drive me completely insane. 1 month would be enough for me.