jacob asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Is my cat possibly sick?

My cat is around 8-10 years old, he was a stray so his exact age is unknown. We’ve had him since he was a kitten but lately he’s been acting strange. He’s lost a lot of weight over the past year. And recently he is acting very odd. He’s sleeping all day, and when he sleeps he sleeps upright with his mouth open. He also doesn’t react to anything such as noises and when I make noises with the canned food. When he does react he usually looks but then stares in space, he’s still eating and drinking but it’s just very strange. Any idea what it can be?

fook all this bulshyt that the gov't wants u to do like masks, temperature scans, vaccines, social distancing, etc. more people die from heart attacks than ur stupid covid bs lie story

Source(s): 5G caused this problem in China. Wuhan was the first city to go 5G. 5G needs to be banned. 5G kills immune system and people become sick

Take your cat to the veterinarian frequently and pay attention to the signs that he or she is showing you or the message it is trying to convey. Here are some signs that your cat is sick:

Different behaviorAny changes in eating, drinking, urinating or defecating?Is it vomiting?Is it suffering from constipation or diarrhea?

• Beth

Your cat could be developing diabetes, or some other serious illness. You really should take the cat to the vet and get a full blood test and x-rays. It will cost several hundred dollars, but some vets have payment plans. Your cat can live with diabetes, just by getting injections of insulin. My brother's cat lived to be about 18 this way, and actually died from cancer when he was older.

My cats developed chronic conditions around the age that your cat is now. One had hyperthyroidism and a heart murmur. The other had a heart murmur and severe arthritis. Both also had teeth fall out. When they got to be around 16, the developed early stage renal failure. I treated their illnesses and conditions, and I gave them regular veterinary care. One cat passed just before her 20th birthday, while the other was somewhere between 20-21 years old.

• Maxi

No idem but the vet will be able to examine it and tell you