Matt asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Would it be weird for me to tell my mom that I think she has pretty hair?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • rhonda
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No it would not be weird and I think that she will like the compliment

• L
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Not at all.  99%, of mothers, appreciate it when people say nice things about them.

• 1 month ago

No not really. I dont see why it would be.

• 1 month ago

Of course not, I think your mom will be happy for your compliment.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

On the contrary, try and remind her that she is beautiful and lovely everyday. You might never know if she feels unloved or sad, its nice to compliment someone, like your family for example. 

• 1 month ago

It's also a charming shock of energy when Mom doesn't. My mother is reliably the stunning one, the joyful one, the enthusiastic one, the insightful. My buddy's mother reliably differentiates her magnificent young lady's genuine features and my irregular (perhaps disgusting) face and hair. It harms me to understand that even my mom trusts I'm not beautiful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why don’t you save the compliments for a girl you might be interested in, that you might get in an intimate relationship with eventually or is that your mom too?

• 1 month ago

It's additionally a pleasant jolt of energy when Mom doesn't. My mom is consistently the lovely one, the merry one, the vivacious one, the astute.  My companion's mom consistently contrasts her excellent little girl's actual highlights and my abnormal (maybe revolting) face and hair.  It damages me to realize that even my mother believes I'm not lovely.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no it wouldn't..............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, your mom will love you even more. People don't get compliments very often so it's appreciated when we get one. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.