Matt asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Would it be weird for me to tell my mom that I think she has pretty hair?

• rhonda
    Favorite Answer

No it would not be weird and I think that she will like the compliment

• L

Not at all.  99%, of mothers, appreciate it when people say nice things about them.

No not really. I dont see why it would be.

Of course not, I think your mom will be happy for your compliment.  

On the contrary, try and remind her that she is beautiful and lovely everyday. You might never know if she feels unloved or sad, its nice to compliment someone, like your family for example. 

It's also a charming shock of energy when Mom doesn't. My mother is reliably the stunning one, the joyful one, the enthusiastic one, the insightful. My buddy's mother reliably differentiates her magnificent young lady's genuine features and my irregular (perhaps disgusting) face and hair. It harms me to understand that even my mom trusts I'm not beautiful.

Why don’t you save the compliments for a girl you might be interested in, that you might get in an intimate relationship with eventually or is that your mom too?

It's additionally a pleasant jolt of energy when Mom doesn't. My mom is consistently the lovely one, the merry one, the vivacious one, the astute.  My companion's mom consistently contrasts her excellent little girl's actual highlights and my abnormal (maybe revolting) face and hair.  It damages me to realize that even my mother believes I'm not lovely.

• ?

no it wouldn't..............

No, your mom will love you even more. People don't get compliments very often so it's appreciated when we get one.