Does anyone remember the Shock vest?

I distinctly recall seeing commercials for a video game accessory back in the early 1990s called the shock vest. I believe it was released somewhere between 1991 and 1994, but most likely between 91 and 92. 

I can't recall whether it was intended for Sega, Nintendo or if it even had a console limitation. 

I'm not sure if it actually sent an electric shock to the user or utilized early vibrating technologies.

I recall it being advertised as though it physically electrocuted the player.

I've never seen one sold anywhere, and there doesn't seem to be a record of it's existence on the net.

The rumor back in the day was it was banned due to injuries or death by the users who got their hands on one.

however I can't find anything about it looking it up that way either.

Does anyone have relevant information to share about it?

I don't remember one called the shock vest, but I remember in the 90s, before N64 ever even had a rumble pack and vibration controllers weren't really a thing, a vest called the Interactor. We mostly saw it as a rich kid's toy and joked about why anyone would want to feel being shot or punched. But it was advertised a ton in Toys R Us and Best Buy.

Maybe, "Shock vest" was just a term people were using for this kind of device. Because no one used the word, "Haptic" back then.