?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you think "Deep Cleaning" the White House is actually a euphemism for security experts having to clear hundreds of bugs out of the White?

....House?  Left by Donald's Russian-double-agent private security team?  Ditto for Air Force One?

Update:

lol "embery" nobody said those things except right wing news trolls on Fox.

Update 2:

Cons always accuse others of what they were doing, Suzy, old Goebbels tactic. Comparing the Russian banker wire tap to this is incredibly stupid.  It's not the FBI's fault Trump's people kept calling them.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I absolutely agree with you about the listening devices. Unfortunately, I imagine there exists new tech that is nearly undetectable.

Also, thanks to the recent hacking disaster, every single email, tweet, emergency message, whatever, is probably being read by our enemies a minute after it's written. Biden won't be able to send an order or command without the enemy knowing. Thanks to Trump, we are screwed. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, I think you're right.  Who knows WHAT Trump left behind? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, I'm sure they will be looking for that too -

HOWEVER, the main thing REALLY is a deep cleaning and disinfect since Trump is KNOWN to be extremely reckless about covid - in fact he actually WANTS certain people to get it!

• 2 months ago

Debugging is top priority.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

trumptard domestic FASCIST terrorists are monitored by Homeland security

trump is a Russian spy

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The only thing they're going to hear is Biden snoring when he falls asleep. 

• Embery
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The russian thing has been debunked repeatedly, even steele said the dossier was garbage, you are not a very good troll.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You mean installed by the left?? They were the ones who were caught previously secretly listening in on Trump. Libs ALWAYS accuse others of what they themselves have done.  Can they be anymore insane??? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.