Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

Why does Uranus attract so much male curiosity?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Good shop of optical devices https://planetarium.ru/

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 2 months ago

from turks ,,afraid that greece will invade their rears

• 2 months ago

If you mean the Greek god Uranus, then the myths about Uranus relate very strongly to the Oedipus complex.

Gaia was one of the Primordial Gods and a personification of Earth. Uranus was born to his mother Gaia without any father. He had sex with his mother Gaia multiple times, conceiving the Titans, even though Gaia didn't want the sex. She pleaded with her children to find a way to stop Uranus having sex with her. Finally Gaia's youngest son, Kronos, cut off his father's genitals with a scythe.

According to Sigmund Freud all males experience an Oedipal complex when they are very young. This is the desire to mate with their mother, but knowing that the father is competing with them for their mother's love. Also they develop castration anxiety because they fear losing their genitals if they were to ever act on their desires. The resolution of the Oedipal complex is an important feature of psychoanalytic theory.

So we can see why the myth of the God Uranus speaks to the Oedipal complex:

- Uranus hadt sexual access to his mother, because there was no father to stop him;

- but doing so led to the loss of his genitals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I just love to see ten-year-olds participate in this forum!

• 2 months ago

I'm tempted to write you an answer about my butt but I won't.  Most astronomers have little interest in Uranus.  Like other scientific disciplines, astronomy is dominated by men.  

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It does not and please stop posting sick your anus jokes.  There not funny.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably because the majority of planetary astronomers are male.

• 2 months ago

Because females love it as well. 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe because it has so much resemblance to the rings of Saturn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.