Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 1 month ago

What's a good way to learn math?

It is my worst subject

The best way to learn it is to go back to the parts you know pretty well, and practice those until you feel good.  Then move SLOWLY on to the next topics.  So if you have to go back to 4th grade fractions and 5th grade decimals, that's fine.  Just do it, until you're very comfortable with those things.  Next, work your way through the very beginnings of basic algebra.

You don't say what you're supposed to be learning at the moment, but the usual problem is that you haven't mastered the previous material.

Source(s): I taught everything from 4th-grade arithmetic up through mid-college courses in differential equations and stuff like that.

My husband is a mathematician. I find him always practicing math. He use to watch youtube video. When he can't solve a question, he used to ask his friends. You can do this. Practice is the main things