Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

When a minor has a baby, should she be financially responsible for the baby?

Her parents should provide for the baby until she turns 18 and graduates from high school 

And what about the father's parents? Presumably this wasn't an immaculate conception.

• ?

Yes she should be.

So because a minor is irresponsible and allows herself to get pregnant, the parents should pay for her mistake? No, it's NOT their responsibility. I don't know why you keep posting this. I hope you aren't planning on doing this to your parents - they don't want to support your child.

• ?

So your thinking is: a person is mature and responsible enough to engage in sexual behavior that results in the creation of another human being who is utterly dependent upon them, but they aren’t responsible for themselves?

I vote no.  Illogical and irresponsible