Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Do you know a blonde that turned brunette ?

Naturally, I mean. Someone who was blonde for the first 4 or more years of their life then their hair just naturally darkened to brown later on ?? 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I used to have real light blonde hair when  I was younger.  It turns lighter in the summer months.  Now it's a dirty blonde with some gray hair in spots.

• 1 month ago

not that I am aware of

• 1 month ago

White people of North European ancestry it is common for children to be blond/ blonde as small kids and later change naturally to brown/ colors

• 1 month ago

Ladies with dim hair may need to bear a couple of visits to the salon before their hair turns the ideal shade of blonde. Since hair should suffer dye and toner, going blonde when you're a genuine brunette is a multi-step measure that may take two or three visits to the salon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That is common. 

• 1 month ago

Indeed, my cousin had light hair, splendid fair truth be told, and now her hair is earthy colored.

It is very normal and numerous individuals I have met have had an adjustment in hair tone, normally. What's more, it's not simply ladies, it's likewise men.

counting kids

• 1 month ago

Yeah my moms hair is like that. It was blonde, then black, then brown. Its been dark brown ever since then.

• 1 month ago

Yes, my cousin had blonde hair, bright blond in fact, and now her hair is brown. 

It is quite common and many people i have met have had a change in hair colour, naturally. And it's not just women, it's also men.

including children

• rhonda
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes me I was blonde when I was a kid but ended up having dark brown hair

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, my brother. It's a common thing, don't know the science behind it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.