Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Do you know a blonde that turned brunette ?

Naturally, I mean. Someone who was blonde for the first 4 or more years of their life then their hair just naturally darkened to brown later on ?? 

• Mark

I used to have real light blonde hair when  I was younger.  It turns lighter in the summer months.  Now it's a dirty blonde with some gray hair in spots.

not that I am aware of

White people of North European ancestry it is common for children to be blond/ blonde as small kids and later change naturally to brown/ colors

Ladies with dim hair may need to bear a couple of visits to the salon before their hair turns the ideal shade of blonde. Since hair should suffer dye and toner, going blonde when you're a genuine brunette is a multi-step measure that may take two or three visits to the salon.

That is common. 

Indeed, my cousin had light hair, splendid fair truth be told, and now her hair is earthy colored.

It is very normal and numerous individuals I have met have had an adjustment in hair tone, normally. What's more, it's not simply ladies, it's likewise men.

counting kids

Yeah my moms hair is like that. It was blonde, then black, then brown. Its been dark brown ever since then.

Yes, my cousin had blonde hair, bright blond in fact, and now her hair is brown. 

It is quite common and many people i have met have had a change in hair colour, naturally. And it's not just women, it's also men.

including children

• rhonda

Yes me I was blonde when I was a kid but ended up having dark brown hair

Yes, my brother. It's a common thing, don't know the science behind it.