Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

I was exposed to the coronavirus yesterday, would my boss be mad at me if I took off until I know that I don’t have it?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

He shouldn't be mad, he maybe disappointed that you didn't take precautions around the person who exposed you to the virus.  Call your boss and let them know you were exposed to covid. 

He should ask you to get a covid test done, and to stay at home until you get your results. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Might be but for public heath reasons he has to let you take off.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You need to contact your boss and let him or her know about this - now!  Ask, your boss, what is required for you to return to work.

• 1 month ago

Yes. Covid is a hoax concocted by the dems and Chinese to destroy Trump's economy and everyone knows it! Stop making excuses and get your lazy *** to work! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Best to phone your boss and inform him you may have been infected with coronavirus and let him decide if he wants you at work.  My guess is he will tell you to isolate at home.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He probably would be mad. He would have to replace you.

• 1 month ago

You can call him in the morning and ask. But then you need to stay home so you don't infect anyone. No "quarantining" and then heading off to your state capital to join any protests.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We've probably all been exposed by now.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You will get the best answer when you ask your boss.

• 1 month ago

My kid got exposed.  His workplace put him on quarantine for 10 days, and paid him for the time.  As it turned out, he didn't have it. Got a nice vacation, though. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.